Leadership Applied™ is a practical approach to helping new and seasoned managers and supervisors develop the people, organizational and confidence skills needed to be a results-oriented manager/supervisor who help grow their people and solve problems.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS LEARN
- Guide the team to perform at their highest level possible while feeling fulfilled
- Coach employees to improved performance and increasing responsibilities
- Create a culture of clear communication, trust, and transparency
- Equip the team with the skills needed to navigate challenging periods of change, conflict, and uncertainty while maintaining high performance
- Build leadership confidence
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
New managers or supervisors with no leadership training or seasoned leaders who need a refresher or had limited exposure to leadership principles.
WHY BRING LEADERSHIP APPLIED ™ TO YOUR COMPANY?
- 4 Interactive Core Modules (Management Fundamentals, Conflict Resolution, Priority Management, Coaching)
- Online Group Coaching Sessions
- Bite-Size Reinforcement Learning
- Post Program Coaching
- Peer Learning Support
- Often promoted because they are a great individual contributor or for the length time spent at the company
- Managerial/Supervisory skills training is not provided or is very limited
- They struggle to successfully manage former peers and friends
- Delegation of tasks is often difficult
- Tackling performance reviews can be challenging, especially when a communication rhythm is not established
"I got my mojo back and it feels great. I raised my hand and I am leading a project that impacts multiple groups."
13-year veteran corporate America.
Power, Presence and Impact for Women
This 8-week leadership program offers techniques, strategies and action steps that will help you develop the grit to lead, the influence to impact change, and the confidence to pursue your goals without hesitation. This program is a mix of 3 full in-person days and 5 online sessions
WHAT PARTCIPANTS LEARN
- Leading with Your Strengths and Crafting Your Personal Brand
- Growing Your Influence
- Communicating Your Message with Authority, Power and Confidence
- Managing Your Priorities and Energy
- Positioning Yourself for Opportunities
- Mindfulness for Self-Mastery and Leading Others
- Crafting Your Executive Image
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Mid-level professional woman with at least 8-10 years’ experience who wants to:
- Avoid a mid-career slump
- Overcome feeling marginalized and under compensated
- Build the confidence to pursue roles and functions with a direct path to senior leadership
- Develop a customized strategy to accelerate your career growth
- Access a network of peers who will support you and help you navigate hidden challenges in the industry
WHY CHOOSE POWER, PRESENCE AND IMPACT FOR WOMEN
- Access to a mentoring circle of senior women with relevant experience and insight
- Personal one-on-one session with a coach to debrief your leadership assessment
- 3 full-day in-person group sessions
- 5 online group coaching webinars
- Access to an exclusive online learning community
- An opportunity to harness the power of peer learning from colleagues facing similar challenges
- Consultation with image and branding team to ensure that your visual external presentation matches your newly crafted internal powerhouse brand
- Post-program events with your cohort
"This program came at a great point in my career, I am confident in my value. I know what I truly bring to the organization and my team."
13-year veteran of corporate America
University of Hartford
2020 SPRING PROGRAM DATES
Spring Program starts April 7, 2020
Full-Day Sessions: April 7, April 28, May 28
Online group coaching dates: April 14, 21, May 5, 12, 19
Early Bird – $2,700* Regular – $3,000
*Early Bird Deadline: March 6, 2020
Group Rates Available