Leading Confidently in Times of Crisis
We heard you! Dealing with scattered teams, virtual workspaces, and stressed employees distracted by competing priorities is your new normal. These are unprecedented times that demand confident and effective leaders more than ever.
The good news is that proven leadership principles still work—if you know how to pivot the culture and inspire confidence. Your teams may be physically away, but a highly engaged and productive workforce is still possible.
In short: How you lead in this time of crisis will make all the difference.
You will learn:
- How to conquer your thoughts and emotions to remain focused and confident during the COVID-19 crisis
- How to instill calm, hope and purpose in others during critical times
- How to make decisions from a place of clarity and confidence during change and uncertainty
- How to develop a plan to refocus your team, prioritize new opportunities, and take action
- How to nurture a culture of clear communication that yields greater performance and productivity